Saturday 24 March 2012

The Garden mill at Alder Carr Farm

My good friend Clare visited yesterday and we took my willow plant supports across to Andrea at The Garden Mill at Alder Carr Farm It was a pleasure seeing the willow supports among Andreas' many plants and shrubs . Inside the  mill it is a treasure trove, I stocked up on soap but there is also loads of gardening goodies.
I will be doing some willow weaving with children at Alder Carr over the Easter week-end so I hope the weather is as kind to us then as it is now. Sitting in the sun  by the summerhouse with Clare we discussed the Summer camp we hope to run . Our aim is to offer a calm retreat with workshops here at Bungeons more details will follow. Today I am off to The traditional Building course being held by Orchard Barn rural skills at Ringshall, hopefully I might learn the best ways to seal some of the draughts in this old house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment