Sunday 4 March 2012

Plant support workshops

Now the soaking tank has thawed out and the days are longer, I have got the workshops up and running. These are generally held on Saturdays and Wednesday or Thursday. Please get in touch if you are interested in learning more about willow weaving I am happy to work on a one to one basis or with a group. .
I have my plant supports and cloches for sale at The Garden Mill at Alder Carr Farm in Needham Market.  
I also sell my willow weavings from home here at Bungeons Farm along with our produce, plants and at the moment some green willow recently coppiced which is suitable for larger living willow structures.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Your blog is very inspiring! I'm about to write something about plant supports and I wonder if I could use your photos. I would give credits of course.

    Regards from Poland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Thank you for your interest, yes you can use my pictures, You have some lovely pictures on your site the black pansies are beautiful.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete